It would be ideal if everyone had time every single night to cook a nice home-cooked meal for themselves and their family, wouldn’t it? However, we know from experience that most of the time, there is just not enough time in the day. I don’t want you to have to sacrifice your health because of time issues; so I am here to be your magical “fairy-chef mother.” I will make your life easier by taking over the cooking step so that you get delicious home cooked meals for the whole week without all that effort! Say goodbye to expensive take out food that is unhealthy and leaves you filled with guilt, and say hello to healthy foods that energize you and help you shed weight effortlessly.
Having a personal chef is for a multitude of people other than those who lack time to make healthy meals. A personal chef is for you if:
- You want to bring something healthy and decadent to a party/event that you are attending or hosting
- You are having everyone over for Mother’s Day, Easter, a Bridal Party or any event and want to offer healthy, delicious meals, but want to have time to actually enjoy your guests
- You are trying to lose weight but don’t know where to start with your food
- You recently found out about food intolerances that you have and want to learn how to accommodate your new diet
- You want to get more energized from the food that you eat
- You want to explore eating gluten-free, dairy-free or vegetarian but don’t know how to get rid of the flour, milk or meat
- Or you just want to take the week off and do something for YOURSELF! You deserve it!
How It Works:
- Contact me so that we can go over exactly what you are looking for in a personal chef. I can cook anything from a healthy dessert for a party you are hosting to meals for the whole week. During our initial consultation we will go over what foods you like/dislike, any food intolerances that you may have, along with your health goals for yourself and your family.
- I will email you the menu for pre-approval before every week or event.
- We will decide on a day/time when the food will be delivered to you.
- You get to enjoy nutritious, heart warming, homemade food that will make you feel and look like a million bucks! Every meal consists of a main dish along with a side dish and a healthy dessert if requested.
Packages: All package prices are based on food to feed two people, if there are more people in your family, the cost of the food will increase, but not the services that are offered.
- Event Catering (Price determined based on amount of guests and amount of food needed)
- 5 meals: $275
- 7 meals: $375
- 10 meals: $450
Contact me today to book your first appointment so that you can get your health back on track, save yourself some time, and still enjoy the comfort of a home-cooked meal.